1. -tie. Indianapolis Colts (13-0) - They continue to roll on even though they let Brandon Marhsall set the record in receptions in a single game. They play two 7-6 teams hungry to make the playoffs in the next few weeks, is an undefeated season a possibility?
1. -tie. New Orleans Saints (13-0) - Another close game for them and another win, they seems to keep on rolling and get those close wins. Dallas this week could be there last possible chance to lose an undefeated season.
3. San Diego Chargers (10-3) - They have now won 8 in a row and are on of those teams no one wants to play right now.
4. Minnesota Vikings (11-2) - Took on a good Bengals team at home and handled them well in a 20 point margain of victory.
5. Philadelphia Eagles (9-4) - Had to be one of the craziest games in a while, a 45-38 win over the Giants which gave them the sole lead in the NFC East. There offense seems to be clicking but I have some issues with the defense.
6. Cincinnati Bengals (9-4) - The usually reliable Benglas looked pretty bad losing 30-10 in Minnesota. Another elite match up this week @ San Diego.
7. New England Patriots (8-5) - Randy Moss may have given up by the rest of the team hasn't. I think they team mvp for them is Wes Welker, he catches everything!
8. Denver Broncos (8-5) - Congrats to Brandon Marshall for breaking the nfl single game record for recpetions in a game, bad news is that you lost to the Colts. More good news, you face the Raiders and Chiefs in the next 3 weeks.
9. Green Bay Packers (9-4) - This team is clicking of offense and defense, and has won five in row. They are playing on the road against Pittsburgh and Arizona in upcoming weeks, that should prove how far this team has come.
10. Arizona Cardinals (8-5) - They should buy stock in some new gloves. They turned the ball over a whoping 7 times on monday night football. Warner and company looked way off their game.
11. Miami Dolphins (7-6) - This team keeps rolling along even with all the injuries they have faced. They have been 7-2 over there last 9 games and doing so without Ronnie Brown or Chad Pennington. This team could surprise anyone.
12. Dallas Cowboys (8-5) - Tough home loss to the Chargers raises a lot of questions about the Cowboys, and losing DeMarcus Ware for any extended period of time ads injury to insult.
13. Baltimore Ravens (7-6) - Ah it sure feels good to play the Detroit Lions invisible defense. They combined for 548 total yards in a 48-3 killing of the Lions.
14. Tennessee Titans (6-7) - Another blowout game, Titans thrashed the Rams to the tune of 47-7. Did I mention yet that Chris Johnson is good?
15. New York Giants (7-6) - Lost in a heartbreaking high scoring loss to the Eagles at home, which now puts them in need of some help to make the playoffs. They might be a good team who doesnt make it this year.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars (7-6) - They are only averaging 12 points a game in their last 3 games. They seems to be stuggling running the ball, as I have noticed on my fantasy team.
17. New York Jets (7-6) - Just when you thought they were done, they suck you back in! Of course if they did not beat the Bucs it would look like something was seriously wrong. Thomas Jones is quietly having another good season (1167 yards and 11 td's)
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-7) - 5 losses in a row including your last two to the Raiders and Browns, something is very wrong in Pittsburgh. Oh next three games? Green Bay, Baltimore, and Miami.
19. Atlanta Falcons (6-7) - This team has been ravaged by injuries yet still held close to the Saints in a 26-23 loss. They also have a pretty easy remaning schedule. I would like to see what they could have done with Ryan and Turner for a whole year.
20. San Francisco 49ers (6-7) - So niners have to be the most inconsistent team this year. They are a few plays from having a winning record but something always happens. I was really hoping for a playoff run from my team but it could be too little to late, and they would need to win out which would be possible except that they have to play in Phildeplphia next week.
21. Houston Texans (6-7)- I got to say that Andre Johnson is the best WR in the league when healthy.
22. Carolina Panthers (5-8) - Hoping they keep losing since the 49ers hold the right to their first round draft pick.
23. Buffalo Bills (5-8) - Not sure why they were underdogs to the Chiefs? Looks like their defense has been doing ok lately and they have two good running backs in Lynch and Jackson, tough end to the year they finish by playing Pat, Falcons, and Colts.
24. Chicago Bears (5-8) - Ah Bears, such potential...
25. Washington Redskins (4-9)- There RB's get hurt every week now, it has gone from Portis to Betts to Cartwright to Gather. Yet still only the 4 wins.
26. Seattle Seahawks (5-8) - Only had one touchdown and were not impressive in last win over 49ers, more like lucky. I think signing Housh was not the answer. The answer would be, get a real running back.
27. Oakland Raiders (4-9) - I hate the Raiders and was actually rooting for Gradkowski. Now he is hurt.. "We had heard that Russell’s just had a tough time, and you could tell when he stepped on the field and the crowd started booing,” Washington defensive end Andre Carter said.
28. Kansas City Chiefs (3-10)- Good news is Jamaal Charles is coming around and you are playing the Browns next week. Bad news is you are the Chiefs.
29. Cleveland Browns (2-11)- I heard that Cleveland fans will forget this whole season since they beat the Steelers, um not sure about that.
30. Detroit Lions (2-11) - At one time this offense looked really good, last week they only scored 3 points. They still need a lot of work.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-12)- Last game they didn’t manage a first down until the middle of the third quarter, and that came on a penalty. Nuff said!
32. St Louis Rams (1-12)- Ah poor Rams, back again on the bottom of my list. Keith Null was St Louis' starting Qb, he completed 27 passes for 157 yards with 5 interceptions but alas...he had a touchdown!! Good job 6th round pick out of West Texas A&M. This is why Tim Tebow has a chance in the NFL, indeed.