Friday, December 18, 2009

#30

#30 - Ocean's Eleven (2001) , Ocean's Twelve(2004) , and Ocean's Thirteen (2007)




So as you may have noticed I am using trilogies and just one movie, it is my countdown so I may do so. I have noticed a lot of other sites doing the same thing.


Any movie with Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon is just asking to be good. These movies were all highly enjoyable and plain fun. I am sure I have watched Ocean's Eleven at least ten times and the movie still oozes with coolness. The cons are smart and well done and having top notch director Steven Soderbergh helps. I will admit I wasn't a huge fan of Ocean's Twelve but thought Thirteen was able to capture the fun of the first movie. One day I will look back at these movies and think how did they got all these megastars to be in three movies together? (Not even mentioning Julia Roberts here, she appears in 11 and 12).

No comments: