Tuesday, September 28, 2010
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) (4)
3. New York Jets (2-1) (5)
4. (tie) New Orleans Saints (2-1) (1)
4. (tie) Atlanta Falcons (2-1) (11)
6. Chicago Bears (3-0) (9)
7. Green Bay Packers (2-1) (3)
8. Baltimore Ravens (2-1) (7)
9. New England Patriots (2-1) (8)
10. Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) (14)
11. Dallas Cowboys (1-2) (18)
12. Miami Dolphins (2-1) (10)
13. Houston Texans (2-1) (6)
14. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) (17)
15. Minnesota Vikings (1-2) (16)
16. Tennessee Titans (2-1) (15)
17. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) (21)
18. Seattle Seahawks (2-1) (24)
19. San Diego Chargers (1-2) (13)
20. Denver Broncos (1-2) (19)
21. Arizona Cardinals (2-1) (26)
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) (22)
23. St. Louis Rams (1-2) (30)
24. Washington Redskins (1-2) (12)
25. New York Giants (1-2) (23)
26. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) (27)
27. Detroit Lions (0-3) (25)
28. San Francisco 49ers (0-3) (20)
29. Oakland Raiders (1-2) (28)
30. Buffalo Bills (0-3) (32)
31. Carolina Panthers (0-3) (29)
32. Cleveland Browns (0-3) (31)
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Will I be able to attain this goal? The jury is out on that, but I sure will try and see how many I can watch. Some days I might watch a few and take a day off, but it will be interesting to see how many I can watch. If you want to watch a horror movie with me, this seems like the perfect time to do so. I am also going to ask for some recommendations. While being a horror lover I have yet to see many classic horror films. For instance, I am hoping to watch An American Werewolf in London a movie that I have always heard about but never seen, sadly.
I am also hoping to finish off watching some series, to this date I have never watched all of the Friday the 13th series. I have missed watching parts 4,5, and 8. So far on my netflix instant watch list I have the following movies:
The Last House on the Left (older version)
The Fly (also original)
Eraserhead (says its horror?)
Friday the 13th: Part 4
A Nightmare on Elm St.
An American Werewolf in London
Laid to Rest
And in my regular queue:
Friday the 13th: Part 5
Friday the 13th: Part 8
I also have many on dvd already that I can watch throughout the month. I plan to write some short reviews of the movies I watch every week in my blog and keep everyone updated with what I have seen every week. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Green Bay Packers
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. New York Jets
6. Houston Texans
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. New England Patriots
9. Chicago Bears
10. Miami Dolphins
11. Atlanta Falcons
12. Washington Redskins
13. San Diego Chargers
14. Philadelphia Eagles
15. Tennessee Titans
16. Minnesota Vikings
17. Cincinnati Bengals
18. Dallas Cowboys
19. Denver Broncos
20. San Francisco 49ers
21. Kansas City Chiefs
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
23. New York Giants
24. Seattle Seahawks
25. Detroit Lions
26. Arizona Cardinals
27. Jacksonville Jaguars
28. Oakland Raiders
29. Carolina Panthers
30. St. Louis Rams
31. Cleveland Browns
32. Buffalo Bills
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
1. New Orleans Saints - You win the Superbowl and come back on prime time and beat a good Vikings team, you get to stay on top.
2. Baltimore Ravens - They like the Saints played a good team (Jets, home opener) and showed that their defense is still tops in the league.
3. New England Patriots - Was Wes Welker really injured? And when did Randy Moss become a San Francisco Giants fan, does this mean he would like to be a 49er?
4. Green Bay Packers - They went into Philly and beat them down, taking out Kevin Kolb in the process. Interesting to see how they will do without Ryan Grant for the year.
5. Indianapolis Colts - They appear to have no run defense, and they lost Bob Sanders (the heart of the D) for a period of time. But Manning is still on this team and passed for over 400 yards. I would not count them out yet.
6. Houston Texans - Arian Foster had his welcome to the NFL game, rushing for 230 yards agianst a pretty good Colts team. I think how they play this week will really show if they are for real or just a team who was stoked and at home last week.
7. New York Jets - I can understand losing to a good Ravens team, but I was watching the game wondering why they we're going with LT so much. Sanchez looked terrible and I foresee this being a season wide issue for them. At least the D looked really good.
8. Minnestoa Vikings - Favre, Favre, Favre, Favre, Favre, Favre, Favre,what else is there to say? Oh yeah they played okay in losing to the defending super bowl champs.
9. Dallas Cowboys - Another team who's offense didn't score much in the first week. I believe a lot of these losses were because the other team had home field advantage. They had a chance to tie the game on the last play as well. I think they will be okay.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - They handled it on the defensive side, holding a good Atlanta team to 9 points. I think if they can keep up the good D, they will hold onto some games until Big Ben returns.
11. Tennessee Titans - Titans had a good game in their season home opener, oh, they were playing the Raiders.
12. San Diego Chargers - Chargers got out hustled by a younger and faster Chiefs team. I think all of the hold outs will make this a tough year for Phillip Rivers.
13. Atlanta Falcons - My surprise pick for the Superbowl did not look very....super. But they did start the year against a tough Steelers team and had the game tied going into OT.
14. Washington Redskins - I am not quite sure how they did it, but having Mike Shanahan as your coach will mean some wins you didn't get last season. The road to 8-8 starts at 1-0.
15. New York (football) Giants - They sure can score, and I saw some of this game on TV. I think the Giants could be a surprise team. They have much talent on both sides of the ball.
16. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins won a in an ugly, low scoring game @Buffalo. This team is another team who could push for a playoff spot, I look forward to seeing how they play this week @ Minnesota. If they win that game, watch out!
17. Philadelphia Eagles - Losing the new face of your team early on was crushing, good thing they had a nice back up in Michael Vick. I hope Kolb comes back soon, as he is my starting QB in one of my fantasy teams. They have Detroit up next, so I think they will get a W.
18. Cincinatti Bengals - Good news, you scored 24 points against a good New England team. Bad news, you let up 38 points. Best news, Ochocinco and TO got their catches and will not complain. Even more bad news, you get your home opener vs. Baltimore
19. Kansas City Chiefs - I pat myself on the back for picking this team to win against the Chargers. They have a lot of young talent and I think they are going to win some games this year. And its possible they can go 2-0, playing the Browns next.
20. Seattle Seahawks - Is Pete Carroll for real? They sure looked good in beating a 49ers team that had all the hype going in. They have the best home field advantage in terms of annoying fans in the NFL.
21. Arizona Cardinals - Bye bye Kurt Warner and hello Derek Anderson. I was looking for Matt Lienart, WTF he is on the Houston Texans?
22. Chicago Bears - They held on for a win (?) against the Lions, not really how you want to start the season. Word is that Matt Forte is the new Marshall Faulk.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars - What you most likely did not hear this week: David Gerrard went 16-21 passing, for 170 yards and 3 td's. Can they keep it up? We will see this week against a upset Chargers team.
24. Detroit Lions - They appeared to win a game in dramatic fashion , but the NFL rule book had something else to say about that. Shaun Hill is now the QB, he just wins games.
25. Carolina Panthers - They had the lead at halftime against the Giants, and then Matt Moore started to throw interceptions in the red zone. The count down to Jimmy Clausen has offically begun.
26. San Francisco 49ers - It's only one loss? A terrible soul crushing loss for any 49ers fan to watch. They had all the optimism going into the season that this was the year they would finally make the playoffs. And then they just look ugly. They couldn't block, couldn't run, couldn't pass, couldn't stop an average Seahawks team from scoring. Worst of all their is now talks of disarray between coaches and players, blaming each other. Hold on 49er fans, this could be a long season.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - I was thinking that the Bucs would be the worst team in the league, shows what I know! Josh Freeman gives this team some hope. Of course it was nice that they got to play the Browns.
28. Denver Broncos - Broncos suffered a close loss in Jacksonville. I am wondering how many losses until the talk for starting Tebow starts...
29. Buffalo Bills - They had a small chance to win against a good Dolphins team. This team seems like a place were good college players go to die.
30. Oakland Raiders - I believe the best chance this team has to win games lies in back up QB Bruce Gradkowski. He is in the vain of Jeff Garcia, a guy who wins but does it in a different style. Darren McFadden finally appears to get it going.
31. St. Louis Rams - Sam Bradford gives the team hope, and they hung around with the Cardinals all the way up until the end of the game.
32. Cleveland Browns - I likde that TD catch by Mohamed Massaquoi, that is all.
Ps- This takes a while to do, so please leave good comments and make this worth my time.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
New York Jets 11-5
New England Patriots 10-6*
Miami Dolphins 8-8
Buffalo Bills 3-13
Indianapolis Colts 12-4
Tennessee Titans 9-7*
Houston Texans 6-10
Jacksonville Jaguars 4-12
Baltimore Ravens 11-5
Pittsburgh Steelers 8-8
Cincinnati Bengals 8-8
Cleveland Browns 3-13
San Diego Chargers 10-6
Kansas City Chiefs 7-9
Denver Broncos 5-11
Oakland Raiders 5-11
Dallas Cowboys 12-4
Philadelphia Eagles 9-7
New York Giants 8-8
Washington Redskins 6-10
New Orleans Saints 11-5
Atlanta Falcons 10-6*
Carolina Panthers 7-9
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2-14
Minnesota Vikings 11-5
Green Bay Packers 10-6*
Chicago Bears 6-10
Detroit Lions 4-12
San Francisco 10-6
St. Louis 3-13