Thursday, January 7, 2010

#4

#4 - Kill Bill Vols 1-2 (2003 & 2004)A movie so nice they had to release it twice! Kill Bill is Quentin Tarantino's eye popping sword killing kick ass masterpiece revenge flick. The run time of the movie was so long that they decided to break the movie it two, and to be honest it works because the first movie is much different then the tone of the second. I have yet to see both films back to back, I was hoping we would have a dvd of the films cut together, its only been about six years now! You get all the fun of the Tarantino experience in the two flick, which includes amazing dialogue and some really nice action. Uma Thurman is the bride (later he learn what her real name is....) and the little twist ending at the end of the first movie was what I will call my biggest shock of any movie I saw in 2000's. I was just floored and I instantly could not wait to see what would happen next! Kill Bill Vol 1-2 are just plain fun movies!

1 comment:

Wesley said...

I have a copy of this and still need to watch it...