1. New England Patriots - Having the same QB and coach for years means no lag to start the season for these guys.
2. Green Bay Packers - A close call playing the Panthers but were able to handle their business.
3. New York Jets - Threw a hurting on the Jags to the tune of 32-3
4. New Orleans Saints - Were able to sack Jay Cutler 6 times and the offense is clicking.
5. Houston Texans - Doesn't seem to matter who is running the ball this team is winning and has an improved defense.
6. Philadelphia Eagles - After Vick went out with a concussion the team wasn't the same, could prove to be a problem.
7. Detroit Lions- Stafford has not been sacked once in two games. They are for real.
8. Baltimore Ravens- Did a double take when I saw they lost, a huge step back to lose after taking out Pittsburgh.
9. San Diego Chargers- I think Ryan Matthews should be the #1 RB here, lost at New England... but who doesn't?
10. Atlanta Falcons - Nice bounce back win after a terrible start in Chicago. Falcons show they do not need Vick any longer.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - Held the Seahawks scoreless, they needed that.
12. Chicago Bears - Might want to look into getting some offensive line help or a better back up QB.
13. Buffalo Bills - Still am not buying this team..yet. See how they do against the Patriots, still love the jerseys!
14. Washington Redskins - Rex Grossman led Redskins are 2-0....What?
15. Dallas Cowboys - If healthy they could be a team to reckon with.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Josh Freeman is starting to get a name for himself as a come from behind QB.
17. New York Giants - Team hasn't been to impressive so far.
18. Tennessee Titans - Nice win against the Ravens at home, Kenny Britt is the real deal.
19. Oakland Raiders - Crushing loss against the Bills, I think they are missing a certain All Pro Cornerback.
20. San Francisco 49ers- Couldn't hold the lead and the offense again couldn't get the run working.
21. Arizona Cardinals - Kolb, Wells, and Fitzgerald are becoming a great combination.
22. Cleveland Browns- Peyton wins in Indianapolis, Peyton Hillis that is.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars- Managed just 3 points, Blane Gabbert already got some snaps, shocker!
24. Carolina Panthers - Played well against the Packers, you can tell things are heading up in Carloina.
25. St Louis Rams - Stephen Jackson misses the game and Rams have a hard time scoring.
26. Minnesota Vikings - Were up 17-0 at the half, ended up losing 24-20.
27. Denver Broncos - A nice home win over the Bengals shows that anyone can win at home.
28. Miami Dolphins - Reggie Bush, the best back up RB you can ever have!
29. Cincinnati Bengals - Hey, Andy Dalton and A.J. Green played well...there is hope!
30. Indianapolis Colts - No Manning, no win.
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Lose another huge player in Charles and have been outscored 89-10 on the season.
32. Seattle Seahawks- Is this the worst offense in the NFL?