1. Atlanta Falcons 9-1 - Matt Ryan throws 5 interceptions yet they still win.
2. Houston Texans 9-1 - Had the first overtime lead in NFL history
3. San Francisco 49ers 7-2-1 - They love playing on MNF, outscoring their 2 opponents 56-10
4. Baltimore Ravens 8-2 - The D is playing very well despite all the injuries
5. Denver Broncos 7-3 - Manning is making this team win, have been a nice roll..l but lost their starting RB
6. New England Patriots 7-3 - They put up 59 on a decent Colts team
7. Green Bay Packers 7-3 - They seem to be back but still aren't the explosive team they once were.
8. Chicago Bears 7-3 - The O-line has some serious issues and without Cutler they are dropping
9. New York Giants 6-4 - On a bye week
10. Pittsburgh Steelers 6-4 - They can’t seem to keep their QB’s on the field
11. Indianapolis Colts 6-4 - Tough loss brought the young team back to reality
12. New Orleans Saints 5-5 - Watch out, they are back (at least offensively)
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 6-4 - Freeman is a legit QB and this team could be playoff bound
14. Minnesota Vikings 6-4 - Bye week
15. Seattle Seahawks 6-4 - Bye week
16. Dallas Cowboys 5-5 - This team is bipolar
17. Cincinnati Bengals 5-5 - I think AJ Green is the best WR in the AFC
18. Miami Dolphins 4-6 - They are usually in close games, could be a playoff team in 2013
19. Detroit Lions 4-6 - Tough home loss against Green Bay
20. Arizona Cardinals 4-6 - Who is the QB next week?
21. San Diego Chargers 4-6 - I cannot think of one reason why they still have the same head coach
22. Tennessee Titans 4-6 - Bye
23. Washington Redskins 4-6 - That RGIII guy is pretty good
24. New York Jets 4-6 - Still showing some signs of life (I miss Tebow)
25. Philadelphia Eagles 3-7 - Just a disaster, Is Andy Reid done in Philly?
26. Buffalo Bills 4-6 - Nice win over a good Dolphins team
27. St. Louis Rams 3-6-1 - Not a tie this week! (a loss!)
28. Cleveland Browns 2-8 - Despite only 2 wins they continue to play tough
29. Oakland Raiders 3-7 - They have given up 135 points over the last 3 weeks (average of 45 a game).
30. Carolina Panthers 2-8 - They have been really close to winning lately
31. Jacksonville Jaguars 1-9 - They lost a heartbreaker but might have found a QB in Chad Henne
32. Kansas City Chiefs 1-9 - Time to buy those Matt Barkley jerseys?
Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for reading and supporting the blog!