1. Indianapolis Colts (10-0) - This team wins those close games, and they know how to hold onto those close games. When will they lose?
2. New Orleans Saints (10-0) - Playing the Bucs will cure what ails ya! A 38-7 beatdown makes them feel happy, but next week they get a big challenge vs New England.
3. Minnesota Vikings (9-1) - I almost put them up over the Saints. I am a real believer of this team and I think they could be the best team from the NFC. They held the Seahawks to 4 rushing yards....4!!!!!!!!!
4. New England Patriots (7-3) - I think this team is still just waiting to show how good they are, and they will have a chance next Monday night vs the undefeated Saints.
5. San Diego Chargers (7-3) - They just creamed the once mighty Broncos on the road to the tune of 32-3, ,maybe Norv Turner is a good coach!
6. Cincinnati Bengals (7-3) - Um guys, playoff teams do not lose to the Raiders! How do you beat Pittsburgh then turn around and lose to the Raiders? You think it would because Benson was out but his replacement Bernard Scott had 119 yards.
7. Arizona Cardinals (7-3) - No Warner would change this team, I believe. They seem to just keep on rolling and are now running away with the NFC West.
8. Dallas Cowboys (7-3) - High scoring affair, 7-6 win over the Redskins. They have a small edge over the Giants and Eagles but I am not sure how much longer it will last.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4) - Can't beat those Chiefs! Tough loss in Kansas City, wait did I really just say that?
10. New York Giants (6-4) - Got back on track with an over time win over the Falcons. Remember when they needed a big time WR? Nicks, Manningham, and Smith have made that a thing of the past.
11. Philadelphia Eagles (6-4) - I really applaud Andy Reid, he just keeps getting wins. They draft really well on offense, McCoy had 99 yards rushing and Maclin has 6 catches for 64 yards. That DeSean Jackson guy is not too bad either.
12. Atlanta Falcons (5-5) - Lost a tough one to the Giants. New RB Jason Snelling filled in admirably for Turner but the defense was nowhere to be seen.
13. Baltimore Ravens (5-5) - Do they ever play an easy team? Oh wait that snooze fest last Monday night!
14. Denver Broncos (6-4) - Falling falling falling....Chris Sims was the starter for like 12 minutes.
15. Tennessee Titans (4-6) - Hottest team in the NFL! I think they can make a playoff push. Chris Johnson is annoyingly good.
16. Green Bay Packers (6-4) - Rodgers you win, you are better then Alex Smith. Wait, thats not saying much!
17. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) - This team keeps on rolling and has been on a bit of a tear. Mike Sims-Walker and Maurice Jones-Drew are some great three named stars on this team.
18. Miami Dolphins (5-5) - Maybe Tim Lincecum loaned Ricky Williams something special.
19. New York Jets (4-6) - Mark Sanchez play of late, has been dirty.
20. Houston Texans (5-5) - This team seems bound to be one of those maybe next year team. They have a load of offense talent! Maybe try getting someone who can make a field goal when needed?
21. Carolina Panthers (4-6) - They seem doomed with their uber tough schedule coming up, sorry guys...at least you can get Colt McCoy in the draft...maybe.
22. San Francisco 49ers (4-6) - They have an offense coordinator who wants to run, a qb who can only pass well in the shotgun, and a bad offensive line. ughhh..
23. Washington Redskins (3-7) - Looks like they have a good defense, now how about you score a few more points guys.
24. Chicago Bears (4-6) - Cutler tries but he has no one good to throw to and when he does he tries to hard.
25. Kansas City Chiefs (3-7) - Nice little upset win over the Steelers at home. Matt Cassell is coming around and maybe next year this team can contend.
26. Buffalo Bills (3-7) - Well, T.O. had a good game so he is probably happy...
27. Seattle Seahawks (3-7) - Did I mention they had only had 4 rushing yards last week? They only had 4 players make a reception last week too.
28. Detroit Lions (2-8) - There offense could be a force in the near future, that is if they still healthy enough to play a few games together. Staffords line: 422 yards and 5 td's. But him and Calvin Johnson got hurt on the game winning play...poor Lions.
29. Oakland Raiders (3-7) - They can only beat good teams and home, its the rules! I sense a Bruce Gradowski uprising.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-9) - New jerseys, another loss. They just dont understand.
31. St Louis Rams (1-9) - Steven Jackson already has more than 1000 yards, thats all the positive I have.
32. Cleveland Browns (1-9) - Brady Quinn looked really good, I bet he wished he could play the Lions a lot more.