1. Indianapolis Colts (9-0) - Thanks to the New Englands questionable play calling they are now the elite team in the AFC
2. New Orleans Saints (9-0) - They are winning by less and less points, I would think they could have easily handled the Rams.
3. Minnesota Vikings (8-1) - Farve and Peterson just keep on rolling, they almost seem to have the division wrapped up already.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (7-2) - Beating the Steelers was a huge step up, who knew this team would be this good? I want my bribe money Ochocinco!
5. New England Patriots (6-3) - To me, it look like they got that first down from what I saw...I like the winners attitude but not that deep in Colts territory!!
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) - Seem to not be the same team as last year, but Mendenhall is turning into a good back.
7. San Diego Chargers (6-3) - Some nice wins have them now tied with the Broncos for first.
8. Arizona Cardinals (6-3) - Seem to be the class of the NFL West, which is not saying much this year.
9. Denver Broncos (6-3) - It seems to all be coming apart here..
10. Baltimore Ravens (5-4) - Beating Cleveland 16-0 on Monday Night is nothing special.
11. Dallas Cowboys (6-3) - Their offense disappeared in Green Bay
12. Atlanta Falcons (5-4) - I hear Matt Ryan is throwing more INT's yet Michael Turner is averaging 5 yards a carry, hint..give him the ball more!
13. Philadelphia Eagles (5-4) - Not having Westbrook hurts, but it seems like they should be prepared not have him around much longer.
14. New York Giants (5-4) - What happened to this team? I sense a comeback on the horizon.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-4) - ESPN reports Jones-Drew kneel down at the 1 yards line cost 10,000 fantasy teams a win..good thing I have Peyton Manning!
16. Green Bay Packers (5-4) - Packers seem to be up and down, last week was up, this week they play the niners..i sense more up...
17. Houston Texans (5-4) - This team will have to prove they can make the playoffs by well, making the playoffs!
18. New York Jets (4-5) - Don't cry for me Argentina, cry for the downfall of your team Rex Ryan!
19. Miami Dolphins (4-5) - Just found out that Brown is out for the year, that will hurt this team dramatically...
20. Tennessee Titans (3-6) - This team has the biggest upside of almost any team in the league another win and they will be right back in this thing.
21. San Francisco 49ers (4-5) - Their offense has been stumbling, Qb change again?
22. Carolina Panthers (4-5) - They have a monster running game but have a hard schedule left (including the Pats, Saints, Vikes, and Giants)
23. Washington Redskins (3-6) - The should try that punter at QB for a whole game.
24. Chicago Bears (4-5) - Cutler threw 5 INT's, I suggest drafting a #1 WR next year guys.
25. Seattle Seahawks (3-6) - They are giving Cal alumni Justin Forsett the starting RB job!
26. Buffalo Bills (3-6) - Finally fired their head coach, they have now named Ryan Fitzpatrick as QB, and TO sort of went off, ah things are back to normal.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8)- Win wearing the best jerseys ever made, the week after go back to normal jerseys and lose. Get the picture? Bring back the orange jerseys!
28. Kansas City Chiefs (2-7)- They beat the Raiders at least!
29. Oakland Raiders (2-7) - They need to look at a new QB, Gradowski is not the answer.
30. St Louis Rams (1-8) - Give them credit for having the chance to beat the Saints with their last possession.
31. Detroit Lions (1-8) - They have a winnable game this week, and Calvin Johnson and Stafford are back.
32. Cleveland Browns (1-8) - Brady Quinn makes Alex Smith look like Drew Brees.