Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random Thoughts


I love this fake trailer, very well done.

Also, did anyone know that there was sequel to the holiday legend A Christmas Story? I was checking in dvds at the library and saw this very plain looking box, I turned it around and it said the sequel to Christmas Stroy!


It was called It Ruins in the Family (labeled My Summer Story in the United States. It was released eleven years after Christmas story and the only returning cast member is Ralphie's teacher Miss Shields. Jean Shepherd who narrated Christmas Story also returned to narrate and wrote the movie and the orginal director Bob Clark also directed this one. You think with those two back it couldn't be all that bad, as of now I havent seen it. It has a 5.5/10 rating on imdb. Not sure if I should even bother checking it out.

2 comments:

Wesley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mummbles said...

I actually used the spell check and it wont change it for some reason..so its stroy