Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Couple of Things I'm Watching

I don't really have too much to say here of late, so I will keep you in tune with some good things to check out on the web. A couple of things I'm watching are Godzillathon and Street Fighter The Later Years.

Godzillathon is a review of every Godzilla movie ever done. It's done by James Rolfe aka The Angry Video Game Nerd formerly know as The Angry Nintendo Nerd. This series is being done through his own website called Cinemassacre.com. I have been a big fan of AVGN stuff for a while now and I like hearing his insights into the world of Godzilla. Check it out here is part 1 of 17, and more to come.

Another pretty funny YouTube channel is Collegehumor.com. They have their own website and also post many funny things that will keep you occupied when you're bored at work at home. They are nothing groundbreaking but a lot of the stuff they do would make for good skits on SNL or MadTv. I think some of the stuff they do is well done and makes me laugh. One such series is called Street Fighter The Later Years and chronicles all the Street Fighter characters if they were still alive in modern day times. The series also throws in a lot of good inside jokes for fans who used to play the game all the time, like I did on the SNES. It's broken into 9 parts and is worth checking out, again I will put up the first episode of the series:

Well thats all I have for now. Check out those series and check back for updates.

1 comment:

slasherflix said...

Godzillathon rules!! Ill check out the street fighter when I get a chance. Cant wait til avgn destroys the godzilla remake.