Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Will Watch the Watchmen


Am I the only fanboy who had a pretty good hard on when they saw they new Watchmen trailer? I am bit worried to how it will come out on film, I have recently re-read the grahic novel and it just has so much in it as far as character development, which is basically what the comic is about. I hope Zach Snyder is up for the challenge, and didn't change it too much to just incorporate more action, which is sort his strong suit up this point (see Dawn of the Dead remake and 300 for examples). Maybe I am just excited because of the awesome trailer? The song they use is he Beginning is the End is the Beginning by the Smashing Pumpkins, and it just works perfect for the trailer. I think with the dark nature of the Dark Knight it might be a good set up for all the rape, torture, and other goodies that this movie will have in store. Here is a gander at the film, is it 2009 yet?

1 comment:

slasherflix said...

I will wear a watch while watching the watchman. Hopefully the movie will be so good I won't want to look at it.