1. Green Bay Packers (7-0) The only team left undefeated, for how much longer?
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) A huge win over the Patriots makes the Steelers back as the class of the AFC.
3. San Francisco 49ers (6-1) The team just wins games!
4. New England Patriots (5-2) A loss on the road in a tough environment, but the team seems to be lacking something this season.
5. New Orleans Saints (5-3) Got beat by the Rams, only reason I can think of is that the Rams wore the throwback jerseys (they should just wear them every week).
6. Detroit Lions (6-2) Blasted the Tebow led Broncos, this might give them back some of the swagger after two losses in a row.
7. Baltimore Ravens (5-2) Whew, almost lost to Arizona at home...big concerns with the passing game and Flacco have emerged.
8. Atlanta Falcons (4-3) They were on a bye week but I still feel they are better than a lot of others in the NFC.
9. New York Jets (4-3) Joe McNight is getting my vote for return man pro bowler!
10. Buffalo Bills (5-2) Shut out the Redskins in Canada!
11. San Diego Chargers (4-3) Lost in OT to the surging Chiefs, why is Norv Turner still coaching this team?
12. New York Giants (5-2) Had a close win against the bad Dolphins.
13. Houston Texans (5-3) Texans remain perfect agaisnt the AFC South with win.
14. Kansas City Chiefs (4-3) I never counted this team out but thought the injures would too much to get back in this, but hey that why they play the games.
15. Oakland Raiders (4-3) Had a bye week to get Carson Palmer ready.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-3) Another team on a bye week.
17. Chicago Bears (4-3) Yet another team on a bye week!
18. Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) This team is doing surprisingly well with the young talent they have, and wow they get two more first round picks for trading Palmer.
19 Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) Ah the Eagles coming off a bye week never lose, is this the game that signals the turn around?
20. Dallas Cowboys (3-4) This team is so inconsistent.
21. Tennessee Titans (4-3) Chris Johnson is averaging 2.8 yards per carry but this team is still winning.
22. Cleveland Browns (3-4) They are down to their third string running back now.
23. Minnesota Vikings (2-6) The tough loss team finally is able to pull out a close win, Ponder looks much better then McNabb.
24. Carolina Panthers (2-6) Panthers could be a team to reckon with, but maybe starting next year.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) MJD leads the AFC in rushing (and fumbles?)
26. Washington Redskins (3-4) Look, record with Beck is 0-2...I think we all know it is time for Grossman to step back in!
27. Seattle Seahawks (2-5) They were almost never beat at home last year, this year 1-2 at home.
28. St Louis Rams (1-6) Throwback jerseys lead to a huge win over the Saints.
29. Denver Broncos (2-5) Tebow gets credit for a win last week and should take the blame for loss this week, welcome to the NFL kid.
30. Arizona Cardinals (1-6) Had a good game agaisnt the Ravens on the road but ultimately the proved to be who we thought they were.
31. Miami Dolphins (0-7) They sure are playing like they would like a certain future QB.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-8) They are sure playing like they miss a certain hall of fame QB.