1. Green Bay Packers (11-0) It might not matter who else is playing in the NFC or even the NFL this year, barring a serious injury this team may go 19-0.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3) Hard not to see this team going far into the playoffs again, they have Ben and they have that defense.
3. New Orleans Saints (8-3) Brees and the Saints keep on rolling with another impressive home win over the Giants.
4. Baltimore Ravens (8-3) Call them Pittsburgh part 2, they are very similar and could also go far.
5. New England Patriots (8-3) After all the struggles here they sit 8-3 and in first place.
6. San Francisco 49ers (9-2) A good team but still not sure they can hang with the teams above them on this list.
7. Houston Texans (8-3) Down to third string QB yet they still won, they need to find some help at QB or TJ Yates needs to step it up.
8. Atlanta Falcons (7-4) I think they are the surprise team who could upset other come playoff time (like the Packers of last year). Are 4-1 in last 5 games.
9. Oakland Raiders (7-4) The Raiders finally deserve to be up higher on my list because they handled some decent teams lately, all this with no McFadden.
10. Dallas Cowboys (7-4) Cowboys can still beat anyone they play and easily as they could lose to anyone they play.
11. Chicago Bears (7-4) The Cutler injury hurts but I still think they have a solid chance to make the playoffs.
12. Detroit Lions (7-4) What the Texans are to QB's the Lions are to RB's.
13. New York Giants (6-5) Giants have had a really tough schedule (Patriots, 49ers, Eagles, Saints, with Green Bay and Dallas to come) that seems to have broken, and not made them.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) Still holding their ground in a tough division, this team could become something special in a few years (and many Raider #1 picks later).
15. Denver Broncos (6-5) For all the talk Tebow just wins games, I would rather have him and make the playoffs then have Michael Vick and miss them.
16. New York Jets (6-5) Sort the Cowboys Part II here.
17. Tennessee Titans (6-5) CJ2K finally woke up and earned his pay with 190 yards in the last game. With all the Texans issues, could they make a playoff push?
18. Buffalo Bills (5-6) Remember when everything was going well in Buffalo? Yeah me either.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (4-7) They really shouldn't be this bad, I hear fans started chanting "Fire Andy" (Reid).
20. San Diego Chargers (4-7) How in the hell is Norv Turner still coaching here?! This team was 4-1 at one point..
21. Seattle Seahawks (4-7) The storied 12th man home field advantage has lost some of its luster after another home loss.
22. Miami Dolphins (3-8) This team continues to play well and suffer some close loses.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7) 5 losses in a row has all but taken this young team out of the playoff hunt.
24. Cleveland Browns (4-7) There was a Peyton Hillis sighting at the Browns game, and he actually decided to play some football.
25. Kansas City Chiefs (4-7) I had no idea they got Kyle Orton and even more no idea whey they didn't start him considering they have yet to score a TD for three weeks.
26. Arizona Cardinals (4-7) When will the opposing teams learn not to punt to this Patrick Peterson kid (he has 4 punt return TD's, which ties the NFL record)?
27. Washington Redskins (4-7) Another Grossman lead win, this guy is special.
28. Carolina Panthers (3-8) The Panthers prove they are no longer the worst team in the NFL and barley beat the Colts, good job guys!
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8) It's gotten pretty bad when your first round QB has been benched in favor of Luke McCown.
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-9) They had no Adrian Peterson for the game, it got so bad they were giving goal line carriers to WR Percy Harvin.
31. St Louis Rams (2-9) On a good note, WR Brandon Lloyd has played in just 6 games for the Rams and has 31 catches for 396 yards and 4 TD's.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-11) I bet if they signed Jeff Garcia he would at least get them 1 win, so if this exact team had Peyton Manning at QB, how many wins do you think they would have? I am guessing somewhere around 4-6 at least. What will they do if they get the #1 pick in the NFL Draft? Take Luck? Trade Manning? Have Manning mold Luck? So many questions!